Create a Workflow
1. Go to form explorer
2. Select the form you want to configure workflow, and wait for the workflow form to load
3. Click New or Create your 1st Workflow button
4. Select triggers. A trigger is the event that starts your workflow.
5. Define condition. You can define 1 or more conditions.
6. Add action. Select ‘Send Email’ or ‘Update Field Values’ as the action.
Note: You can add 1 or more actions. An action could be sending an email to people in your organization, or sending an email to your respondent, or updating fields value.
7. Compose your email
- From – Select an item from the ‘From’ list
- To – Select email from the ‘To’ list.
- Enter email subject
- To include entry in the email – Click on ‘Form Data’ button
- To reference a field in the email – Click on ‘Form Fields’ button and then select a field from the list.